Partners in Behavioral Health
The partnership with National Council is designed to bring best practices in workforce management to our members, enhancing efficiency and accountability while promoting the ultimate goal of improving consumer outcomes.
Workforce Management as a Strategic Differentiator
DATIS is a strategic differentiator for organizations, enabling them to innovate and grow in today's ever-changing business environment. DATIS clients have harnessed the power of the software to:
- Increase compliance with regulatory, legislative, and payer requirements.
- Avoid risk of wage and hour violations.
- Reduce staffing expenses by over $250,000.
- Optimize delivery and administrative staffing to increase productivity.
- Reduce recruiting cycles up to 50%.
- Eliminate $10,000 - $100,000+ in payroll and benefit leakage.
- Analyze service level delivery and provide higher quality care.
- Transform HR departments from administrative to strategic contributors.
A Unified Solution
Using DATIS allows behavioral health organizations to handle all of their workforce management needs — budgeting, planning, position control, recruiting, onboarding, credentialing and compliance management, payroll and benefits administration — through a single unified system. The system also provides the capability to obtain robust workforce analytics and costing data for payers. Check out the benefits in each of the product areas below:
Time and Attendance
Explore the links below for more information on how DATIS can drive efficiency, automation, and innovation within your organization.
Customer Success Stories
Success stories from clients who have harnessed the power of DATIS to create a more efficient and effective organization.
Industry expertise and best-practices designed to help executive leaders better manage their workforce.
Let's Get in Touch
Contact us today to find out more about how workforce management software can help you achieve your mission.